The Sun City Craft Beer Fest is the biggest craft beer event of El Paso and volunteers are an essential part of our team. We are constantly looking for enthusiastic individuals to volunteer during the event and everyone is welcome to join us. All shifts are 4 hours long. We will do our best to schedule you for your preferred area. However, there are many areas that need to be filled and we may move you as needed. We will inform you of your group assignment and duties in the meetings leading up to festival. All volunteers must be 21 or over!
Volunteer Perks include:
- Free entrance to the festival after or before your shift
- Free T-shirt
- Enjoy great live music and games
- Delicious food
- Festival re-entry access
After your shift you will be able to enjoy the fest! If you volunteer, you are expected to:
- Work a minimum of a 4-hour shift. (Due to the enjoyment most people experience, many people will sign up for multiple shifts.)
- Report to the Volunteer Tent at the entrance 15 minutes prior to your shift to receive your t-shirt and check in with the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Remain at your post until relieved of your responsibility by another volunteer or the Staff Volunteer Coordinator.
- Entrance Check-in
- Signs & Posters
- Volunteer/Information Table
- Event Setup (Prior to event starting)
- Bar/Area Helpers
Please fill out the form on the next page. Once you have signed up we will contact you with all meeting dates prior to festival. We would love to have you as part of our team and are very thankful that you are volunteering with us. It may sound cliché, but we really couldn’t do it without you!